Monday, June 2, 2008

The Secret is in the Sauce

Not spaghetti sauce, not chocolate sauce. It's, uh, wait, I'm not sure what kind of sauce it is, but it is brilliant and oh so, tasty. Two of my favorite bloggy friends, Heather and Tiffany are the brain children behind a new blog called "The Secret is the Sauce." Self-proclaimed "Comment Junkies, " they developed the site as a way to help drive traffic and increase comments to blogs that want to participate. Each day, a new blog will be featured and links will be given to three of the best posts as selected by the author. This is a great way to see new blogs, but most of all it is a fabulous way to get your blog exposed to new readers. It is also a way to encourage and to support your fellow Mommy bloggers by leaving them one of those Christmas present comments I talked about earlier today ;) Right now, they are holding a contest if you decide to participate. The prizes include a blog makeover and a digital camera among others. This is a win win for everyone. Ewww, did I really just say that because I haven't said that since I left the corporate world. If you want to participate, click on this little bit o bling, and check it out.



post signature

12 Comments:

Lula! said...

Happy Monday! Here's your comment gift of the day.
XOXO

Tiffany said...

You ROCK. Thanks so much for the love. You were one of the first people that commented regularly on my blog, I can't tell you how much it meant to me.

So, while you have your own bloggy following and really don't even need SITS, I can't wait to feature you and your HYSTERICAL writing.

After all, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know that my name had never broken the top 1000. Or, what I missed on AI.

Trish said...

Horray for Sauce!!

I was leaving you a comment earlier and got called away from the computer and some sneaky, mischievous little four year old that knows how to operate a mouse better than most adults, exited my comment and clicked his way to Webkinz.........turkey.

I was saying that I love reading your blog and pledge my undying comment love to you for as long as you blog. In all sincerity, I love finding a friend whose blog I can trust to be positive and uplifting. You are sunshine in my rainy NW days!

I had not yet linked Heather, but was reading her daily, just passing through Gina's blog to get to her. I should have linked her a long time ago instead of driving Gina's stats up.

can't wait for the next installment!

Brian and Staci said...

Oh! I want to win a Blog Makeover!! I need to participate but am so scared because I'm so lousy with these computer things! I'll check it out! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Your family looks incredibly sweet :) Can't wait to read more...but for now, I'm off to bed!

Candid Carrie said...

Yesterday when you posted, I revealed myself to be an "L" ... when I got up this morning I was thinking that I sure hope you were talking about Lurking because if I just outed myself as a Lesbian, I've got some serious explaining to do. Yup, Lurker it is and all is still well In My Head.

Anyway, The Sauce ... Been there, done that, hoping to walk away with at least a tee shirt.

Heather said...

You've been my biggest cheerleader. You are definitely one of the people I get up and blog for every morning. Ugh...I'm getting all mushy.

Connie said...

to my blogger gremlin...I just wanted to say you're one cool lady. I enjoy reading your blog every day. Funny how you feel like you know people through reading their innermost musings.

Tausha said...

Found you through them-love their idea-love new friends, actually people that leave a comment and not just Lurk! I am with you 110% Love the blog-made me laugh, i'll be back when i have more time to giggle. Dang respnsibility!
have a great daY!

Jennifer P. said...

what is this place? secret sauce? never heard of it....

ha! ha! ha!

Anonymous said...

Cool, thanks!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I swear that Heather and Mrs. R are geniuses. I have found all sorts of cool blogs today. I have really been enjoying your bloggy journey...lots of head nodding going on over here.

Kathi said...

This sounds wonderful. I will have to wait til tomorrow. My eyes are so tired I can't see. Thanks. Hugs, Kathi