Saturday, May 10, 2008

The answers and a mea culpa

Okay, the first thing I have to say, is that I love you guys for playing along with me on my little game. The second thing I have to say is that I messed up my own game, but most of you, including the ones that sent me emails, got the answers correct anyway.

You are out of control.
One foot in the grave.
And for my mea culpa, here it goes: I messed up the last one: the puzzle should have been ten e's and a "c" for Tennesseee. But, I unknowingly left off the "c" .....duh.....(I really need to go get glasses...soon. ) So for those of you who wrote in "tennies," as in tennis shoes, you are correct as well.

Next week, I promise not to type it up when I am half asleep in the dark as I did this week. That's my story, and I'm stickin to it. ;)


post signature

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

I must be stupid, but I still don't get the out of control one. The foot in the grave was so clever! What about the first riddle?

Are you having a good weekend?

Sniz

Gina said...

I WIN I WIN I WIN! I'M A WINNER!

Unknown said...

I can't prove it, but I'm a winner too! That was fun.

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Oh, I am so glad I was correct about the last one. It was really stumping me without the "c."

Emily said...

Okay, now I see it, but I am just so bad at those things!