Tuesday, April 15, 2008

In honor of the tax deadline

I thought I would share my dirty little secret with you...

I'm a CPA, but we pay someone to do our taxes. There, I said it.

Barely. Because I put it in the tiniest of letters.

In full disclosure, we have and have had some funky stuff, and I just don't keep up with the tax laws anymore...way too boring. So it's worth every stinkin penny (well, dollar actually) for someone else to figure it all out for us. Yup, that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

Care to share your dirty little secret?

6 Comments:

paperjunk-lc said...

Shhhhh I don't really scrapbook anymore I just collect pretty paper! I just got a new stash the other day!

Heather said...

I have a tattoo. Tee hee hee.

Trish said...

I am the PTA treasurer for my son's school.......gasp!

Oh yeah, and I love it!

Not many people outside of our "school life" know......
my tour of duty is coming to an end, so maybe I'll blog about it soon.

Kelly said...

Ok Ok Ok ....I didn't *volunteer* to be TEAM MOM, the coach asked me cause no other Mom wanted to do it!! And I have not a CLUE as to what to do!! haha! I figure as long as I have the clip board in my hands at the games I will look the part????

Runner Girl said...

Oh my~ taxes, tatoos, I feel so compelled to share a "T" secret, too! Hmmm, lets see, I brush my teeth three times a day?!?!? That's not really a dirty little secret, I guess.

T-Luh said...

Okay, in considering your post today (June 2) about commenting and thinking that I just need to tell someone this (and don't want to post to my own blog in case my co-workers read it)...I'm posting to your April 15 message. :p Since I returned to work over 2 weeks ago, the most productive thing I do all day is pump breast milk for my son's bottles for daycare. The even bigger "secret"??? I get more satisfaction out of being able to do this for my baby than anything else I do from 9-5!

*sigh* Thanks for being my friend and letting me get that off my chest (ha ha! No pun intended, but funny anyway).