Friday, March 28, 2008

Regarding laundry

Ok, since my last post has rendered all of you "speechless" (literally. speechless.), and I don't have time to put up a weekend post, I am going to send you over to my real life friend Angel's blog . Her "Please, Try Not To Be Jealous" post dated March 26th is one of the most hilarious stories I have ever read regarding what neglecting laundry for two whole weeks with 4 kids looks like. (I unsuccessfully tried to link that specific post.) And as always, Angel finds the silver lining in all of it. Although she had to find it among mounds and mounds and mounds and mounds of laundry...Enjoy.

Be ready to come back and "play" on Monday!


post signature

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to check it out now! This very minute I have three baskets of sorted laundry that have been sitting in my room for four days.