Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mommy, why are the Cheerios in the fridge?


Well, kids because we have had...

None of this....

SCHOOL


Thankfully some of that, A Super Big Gulp Diet Coke with lemon (of course) thanks to my sweet neighbor Courtney who brought this to me...


Lots of this...


A little of that...

Too much of this. Kyle had me read the book first, then asked to watch TV. He learned nothing.


Some of this.....


NONE of that...

FUN


And when you add running room service up and down the stairs (without tips, I might add) and not seeing anything but the inside of this house for the last seven days, Mommy has lost her mind...AND that my little darlins is why the Cheerios ended up in the fridge.

So now, I'm ready for a whole lotta of this......



except I woke up this morning with chills, body aches, headache and sore throat. I guess the wine will just have to wait. Dagnabit.


post signature

11 Comments:

Runner Girl said...

I'd say it's time for a shot of Delsym with a pino grigio chaser. That oughta make you feel better! Get well!

Julie said...

That was such a funny blog, thanks for making me laugh....unfortunately it was at your misery...but hopefully it will be a blog you look back on and laugh at too!

Julie said...

an of course, I am praying that you feel better!!! It is no fun when mom is sick!

Mrs. Jones said...

I'm so sorry to hear that the flu got you, too! When you're feeling better, stop by and see what keeps me from going crazy. :-0

~Heather

Tracey said...

I told you to hit the wine bottle last night girl! You would have been pickled from the inside out and the flu wouldn't have had a chance!

And what's the deal with Tamiflu...I thought that was supposed to keep you from getting it from your family?

Courtney said...

SUCH a funny post...the flu hasn't got your humor at least ;-)

Debbie said...

I'm glad I made you guys laugh...I actually feel alot better this afternoon. I think the Tamiflu has helped me from getting the full blown virus...so I think I am getting my money's worth :) Now I need to disinfect my entire house!

veronica said...

It sounds like after this run of the flu that you need to set off a Lysol bomb inside your home to get rid of those nasty flu bugs. I hope you feel better soon. I am glad you can still blog during this all. At least you know where your priorities lie. We all still need our daily dose of entertainment and laughter.

Debbie said...

Veronica...Laptop. In bed. Can blog. Life's good. ;)

Sissy said...

So sorry that you are now not feeling well! Funny post, though.

Thank you so much for all your kind words the other day. It HAS been a tough week and everyone was so suuportive. Any wisdom I can get, I will take it!

Kelly said...

Oh you poor thing! Well the milk could have ended up in the cupboard! Now THAT would be bad......Feel better soon, all of you!!!


Kelly