Wednesday, January 23, 2008

i'm going to lose my mind

These are words that make mothers like me nuts:

Lindsey had her weekly playdate with her friend Abby today. When we got home, the first thing they said was "We don't have anything to do." Insert picture of lady with bulging eyes and smoke coming out of her ears...Oh really, not one thing to do huh? I guess that means we can unload all those toys and games in the basement. Hey everybody come on over and pick out whatever you want...basketball hoop, mini trampolines, fort builder, tool bench, play kitchen and tables...because none of it is any fun anymore to my kids. Lest we not forget that fabulous craft area I created for her and her friends...My head is absolutely going to pop off....

I love complaining to all of you...it's better than screaming at them....

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

That's almost as bad as when my boys say "I'm bored". When they say that, I give them a job to do!

Debbie said...

Hey Lauren you signed onto google! I love the idea of giving the kids a job when they complain of boredom...I am going to have to remember that!