Monday, September 24, 2007

that's my kind of playdate!

You want to know what Lindsey and her friend Abby did today for their playdate? They cleaned my basement...I am totally serious. They picked up the disaster that was down there from Lindsey's playdates last week...Abby wasn't even here to make the mess...Wow...it was spotless when they were finished...then they went upstairs and cleaned Lindsey and Kyle's rooms. I demanded to know who they were and what they did with Lindsey and Abby because Lindsey still thinks we are royalty and that servants are coming in to clean up after her. The girls have a weekly standing playdate, so from now on Abby's Mom and I are alternately getting our houses cleaned on Mondays by some very cheap (free) labor!

2 Comments:

veronica said...

Okay so what did you threaten them with? Oh did I say threaten, I meant bribe! By the way how can I sign up for this.

Debbie said...

Here's the thing...I didn't even know they were doing it! I was pre-occupied with something else, and they were very quiet...I thought they were down there doing artwork...When I went down to check on them, the whole room was sparkling! No bribes or treats promised which is usually the case...lots of praise afterwards though!