Tuesday, March 27, 2007

"Zavannah"

After I dropped Kyle off at school today, I stayed a few minutes waiting to talk to the teacher. It was great observing the dynamics of the class so I watched with curiosity at Kyle playing "Hungry, Hungry Hippos" with a blond-haired-blue-eyed little girl named Savannah. They had a healthy competition going. But when she was done, she was ready to move on, and she wanted Kyle to go with her. I overheard her say, "Kyle, let's go over here." "OK Zavannah," he replied. "No, let's go over here." "OK Zavannah." Wow! Wish that worked at home! When I picked him up, I asked how his day was, and he said he had fun. He told me he played on the playground..."Did you play with Savannah?" I asked...he smiled and sheepishly said "yeahhhh"....no mention of Tyler or Daniel, his regular buddies. Wow, she has definitely caught his attention...All I can say, is, geez, little girls are good.

0 Comments: