Wednesday, March 7, 2007

i get to be a shovel

Last week, Kyle announced that he wants to be a magician for halloween. I don't even think he knows what it is, but he wants to wear a hat and hold a wand. Well, ok then. He then announced that Daddy could be a hockey player...not too much of a stretch since he played hockey in high school...He then went on to tell Lindsey that she could be Hannah Montana...again, not too much of a stretch since she walks around with a microphone singing Hannah songs all day. When I asked him what I was going to be, he thought for a moment, took a peek in the garage and told me I could be a...hold your hats now...a shovel! Yes, a shovel! Why, I don't know. How glamorous.

Oh, and in case your were wondering about our "snow" storm...it just started snowing and it ain't sticking.

0 Comments: