Monday, March 5, 2007

the box


Two weeks ago, The Prince found a small box that had jewelry in it at one point. He walked around the house with it as he tends to do with just about anything he finds interesting. At the end of the day, I opened the refrigerator only to find that he had put the box in it. I laughed and put it on the counter. The next day, it was back in the refrigerator. I asked him why he was doing that, and he just laughed. This back and forth went on for several days...he would always find the box and sneak it into the fridge. Well, Sunday just before church, I noticed it in there again. After finding it, I intentionally put it on the kitchen counter in plain view. About ten minutes later, he came into the kitchen, saw the box, picked it up and put it back in the refrigerator saying "there." I busted out laughing because he didn't think I had noticed this caper...I took it out again...and don't you know, later on it was back in the fridge! Oy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb,

Funny thing, I immediately noticed that the date on Kyle's box is Matthew's birthdate.(6-23-05) Perhaps Kyle really does have a connection with Matthew. When we were up over the holidays I enjoyed watching Kyle follow Matthew around. I am just about to watch the clip of Lindsey stacking. (Not sure what that is exactly, but I can't wait to see it.)

Heidi

Heidi

Anonymous said...

Dear Debbie,
I just read your blog of Kyle's antics and also noticed Heidi's comments. She failed to tell you that Matthew opens the refrigerator doors and sits on the shelf himself. He seems well pleased with himself.

I really got a charge out of Kyle's game. He knows exactly what he is doing. What a little adorable character!

Love Mom