Friday, June 6, 2008

Thanks for all your help.

Trish didn't win. But thanks for everyone's help!

I AM LITERALLY BEGGING EVERY PERSON THAT CLICKS ON MY BLOG BETWEEN NOW AND 12 PM EASTERN TIME TO VOTE FOR OUR FELLOW BLOGGY FRIEND TRISH. OVER NIGHT HER BIGGEST COMPETITOR PULLED DOWN A BUNCH OF VOTES. If you have voted, Thank you Thank you Thank you. IF you haven't, I am begging, I mean begging you to click on the link below. I promise to update my blog once this contest is over...until then, go VOTE!

One of my favorite bloggy friends, Trish, entered a photo contest last week for her family to win a Wii. Guess what? She is a finalist!! Check out this picture of her son:
I am trying to get everyone I know to vote for her. Well, I don't really know you but you are a captive audience right now. So click here, scroll down to the voting bubbles and click on "It's My Crazy Life."
I really really really want her to win.


Then come back and read my post about needing a 12 step program ;)




post signature

22 Comments:

Trish said...

Thank YOU!!!

Missy said...

I just voted...and Trish is in the lead! Yay Trish! I hope she's ready for how sore your arms are after playing Wii boxing for the first time. I could barely lift anything the next day... Debbie, you're an awesome friend to post about her!

Kimba said...

Done. Looks like Trish is in the lead right now.

Jennifer P. said...

Voted for her last night!

Anonymous said...

Oh goodnes!! That photo deserves an award for sure!! Rock the vote!! I will go and punch a chad right now for her. :) ~Jill

Tiffany said...

I totally voted! Go Trish and win that wii!

Emily said...

What a nice blogging friend! And awesome photo Trish!

Kimba said...

I'm so glad that you were encouraged this morning. Our God is truly loving and kind.

Kimba said...

One more thing...Yesterday I clicked on Julie's blog (my life with boys) from your blog. I hadn't ever visited her before and hers was the only one I looked at. I was really moved by her post and my post today is a direct result of that.

My comment to her kind of outlines the chain of events. Thank you for being a part of that.

Melissa Lester said...

I loved the photos! I voted for her, and she is way ahead!

Nicole said...

Hey thanks for the comment on my blog. I just voted for your friends picture, it really is adorable.

Cindy said...

Hi Debbie - Thank you for the comment you left for me. The blog world is new to me and I'm fascinated and enjoy "lookin'" around, your post about commenting and the "l" word moved me to comment.

So we are neighbors (VA-MD-DC)!

John Deere Mom said...

Great pic. I will head over to vote now. BTW, it's nice to blogmeet you. :)

twinkle twinkle baby, twinkle twinkle said...

That is the cutest picture!!

Connie said...

I voted...looks like your campaigning is working. The picture is adorable. I had to do a double take because I was thinking it was a real baby on the back.

ohhollyf said...

voted

Trish said...

Thank you!! if I win you and the mister and the prince and princess are soooo invited to a Wii party at our house. Think you can make it?
;-)

Kat said...

Just voted. She is only one behind.

Unknown said...

...check...voted

Lula! said...

Totally voted. When will we learn the winner? Regardless, Trish is the winner in our hearts!

Jennifer P. said...

Wish I could vote twice!!!

Did you have to pack many boxes to move?....

Trish said...

alright already......please get back to your regularly schedule blogging.

Everytime I look at that picture I want to shout out some things that would make me sound like a real bad sport, so let's move it on down the road.

Thanks so much for all your help. I am so feelin the love across all these miles, and even though there will be no Wii to play you all are still invited to a bbq here at my house!