Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day

This year, Lindsey and I decided to make her Valentines Cards for her class. We found this cute little phone thingy in Family Fun Magazine....they said it would take under an hour to do...they lied...but it turned out cute anyways....



I think this was hour 4 of the project....Lola, her "chihualla" webkin as she likes to call it ,is always nearby...I'm beginning to think we have a real "chihualla"...



Kyle hard at work autographing his Valentines...Chockley, his webkin, is always nearby...I'm beginning to think we have a real chocolate lab...do you detect a theme here?




What else do you do on a day off from school because of ice? Make cookies in your jammies of course...not one fight and no one was sent to their room, including me.



Happy Heart Day...

5 Comments:

Tracey said...

I love seeing kids doing crafts and cooking!

Can't wait to hear the scoop about the new title and look.

Julie said...

that sounds like a lot of fun! Oh, and can I tell you how pleasantly surprised I was to see The Sundays on your music selection. I love the Sundays! :)

trudy said...

Dear Deb,

I read your blog everyday...I enjoy it so much. It makes me feel like I am visiting with you and your family. Deb, I knew many years ago that you were one special person and I know it even more today. Keep up the great work and what a great example you are for Kyle and Lindsey.
Love........Trudy

Debbie said...

Hi Trudy....you are so sweet and so encouraging...and you always have been...I feel the same about you...and am oh so glad that after so many years, we are still friends...you truly made my day.

Debbie said...

Oh and Julie!!! The Sundays!!! I didn't think anyone would know who they were...love them...love that song...brings be back to a fun period of my life...don't you love how music can do that to you...