Sunday, January 13, 2008

Air Freshner? Really?

Do you remember that Renuzit-jello-type air freshner that does anything but freshen the air? I didn't know it was still around, but apparently it is...and I know this how, you ask? Well, Bob bought some for his office at work because it was only a buck a piece...I told him there was a reason it is only a buck a piece! Because it stinks and the only places you find that heinous stuff is in poorly maintained public restrooms...ugh!!!...He insists it smells fine...I highly doubt it...He told me someone walked into his office and said "What's that smell?" Bob replied, "air freshener." I'm sure his co-worker was gagging...so now I need to go to his office to check it out... I still cannot figure out why he needs it in his office...I offered to get one of those Yankee Candle diffusers but he insists there isn't a convenient outlet for it. Yeah right...he's just standing by his Renuzit...

Oh and by the way, this whole thing has provided much laughter in our house today...

2 Comments:

docufyi said...

What is even better - I bought two :-)
Bob

Julie said...

that is so funny!