Friday, December 14, 2007

"Kyle, what do you want for Christmas?

"I would like magnetic shapes, Gears, and a big box of tape." That child loves his tape...it is everywhere...I find it on my socks, the tables, furniture and yesterday he pointed out a piece that is hanging from the ceiling. How did he get it up there you ask? Well it is just under the landing of the stairs that overhangs the kitchen...yup, a big ole strip of tape is just dangling there....between that and the pieces of paper he folds up and carries around or sleeps with and the myriad of crayons I find everywhere, I am about to lose my mind...nonetheless, I wouldn't trade him in for the world...he gives the best hugs and kisses...so you know what that means...it's off to costco I go for a big ole package of tape....sucker.

0 Comments: