Sunday, December 2, 2007

a day late and a dollar short

I have been three steps behind where I need to be all weekend long...we didn't go cut our tree down until 3 pm yesterday (more on that later) because Kyle had a party to go to at noon. I underdressed the kids and I so we were popsicles waiting in the 100 person line to check out after chopping down the tree...got up too late this morning to attend our regular church service at 9:00 so we went to the 11:00 service which meant I didn't get home until 1 pm...had to eat lunch and then run off to a baby shower down the street which was alot of fun, however, I had to leave promptly at 4:00 so that Bob could go grocery shopping and I could take Lindsey to a birthday party...ok...so...I get home, get Lindsey ready for the party, start going through a pile of mail and magazines and just happen to look at the birthday invitation...the party isn't until NEXT Friday...we were literally getting ready to get in the car and leave...that would have been super embarassing to show up five days early...on top of that I wrenched my back last Tuesday doing too much and have been in alot of pain all week...tonight it flared up when I was trying to put up Christmas decorations...we managed to get the tree in the stand, but there aren't any decorations or lights on it yet, because I can barely move right now....so it is three advil and bed time.....ciao for now.

1 Comments:

Courtney said...

oh, so sorry! too much going on, huh? so classic of this time of year! take it easy today...