Monday, November 26, 2007

i'm a stressin

have just under two weeks before I host 25 or so people from my neighborhood with a sit down dinner as part of our annual progressive dinner...first problem was where to seat everyone: solved that; second problem was having enough silverware etc.: solved that; third problem was deciding on the menu, I think I have solved that; fourth problem is that I didn't get to do any of the painting in the house or any of the projects I wanted to get done beforehand...at this point, there isn't any time unless I want to make myself and my family miserable...here's a shocker: i'm a perfectionist so letting go of these incomplete projects is a huge step in "recovery" for me :)....all these projects will have to wait until after the new year when I can take my time...Next step, get up those holiday decorations which Lindsey and I plan on doing after school...

1 Comments:

Julie said...

Hi Debbie,

I will be praying that you have a wonderful time with your daughter decorating and that God will supernaturally take away your stress!!! I know that is easier said than done, but God can do anything and I will be praying that this event will be a blessing and not a burden!
julie