Tuesday, November 6, 2007

actual conversation with Lindsey today...

Lindsey: "Mom, why is the sky always blue?"
Me: "Uh, I'm not sure...gotta look it up in the book of questions."

Lindsey: "Mom, why don't those birds on the wire catch on fire?"
Me: " Uh, I have always wondered that myself because if we touched it we would get zapped."

Lindsey: "Mom, what does electricity look like?
Me: "I don't know, sparks, like lightning."

Lindsey: "Mom, what was Adam and Eve's last name? Did Jesus have a last name? Did anyone in the Bible have a last name?

Me: "Uh, I've never thought about any of that, and it isn't in the Bible so the only way we will know is when we get to heaven and ask God."

Lindsey: "When did we start using last names?"
Me: "Uh, I don't know."

Lindsey: "Mom, you aren't as smart as Daddy."


She's right about that because Bob is full of worthless knowledge...I only know what I need to know which apparently isn't adequate these days! However, I did look up and find the answers to the first two questions...

1 Comments:

veronica said...

That was good for a laugh. I know my children think the same thing. I think the guys just bluff there way through it all.