Friday, October 5, 2007

a little bling and some chair dancing

Oh I wish I could have taken a picture. Lindsey has a standing Friday afternoon play date with one of her best friends, Maeve, that usually lasts past dinner at each other's house...this evening we met Bob for dinner at a restaurant, and of course, Maeve, came with us...the two girls went there decked out with fake bling, purses and old cell phones...how do you spell SASSY. Bob and Kyle went home in Bob's car, and the girls I left together. When we got in the car to come home, Maeve asked me if Lindsey liked to listen to the music up real loud...I told her no, but that I did and that Lindsey tells me to turn it down...so what did Mama do? I popped in Maroon 5, turned up the volume, sun roof was open, windows were down, it is 80 degrees and the three of us started singing as loud as we could to the music...I looked in the rear view mirror, and although I had my camera in my purse, I couldn't take a pic....oh I wish I could have..the two of them were "chair dancing" like Hannah Montana...in their booster seats...alas, although they want to be teenagers, they are still 7 ;)

2 Comments:

Courtney said...

what a cute mental picture!

Anonymous said...

Well! I have to admit that I don't know what "bling" is. I am so out of it.

Love Mom