Sunday, July 29, 2007

encouragement

You never realize how much encouragement you really need until someone comes along side you, puts their arm around you and says "you have really blessed me"....today just before church a friend of mine did just that...she has just recently started reading my blog and sought me out to tell me how blessed she has been by it. I have had to choke back the tears all day, because sometimes I feel like I am talking to myself...but I have come to realize that's ok. I enjoy writing it, and God is using it for His purposes not my satisfaction. If only one person reads it and is encouraged, then it is for His glory and His purposes not mine. So to Tracey, you have no idea what your kind words of encouragement did for me...I thank you my friend.

2 Comments:

Tracey said...

I am so blessed to have you call me friend! Keep up the great blogging, maybe you will encourage me to start our own as Courtney encouraged you!

Courtney said...

Debbie, God IS using it for HIS purposes!!! AND ALSO blessing me! Thanks for sharing your heart and life, my friend!