Monday, June 4, 2007

i'm grumpy

why, you ask? because i started this morning with a gallon of paint ready to paint my kitchen... i put one whole coat on, started the second, and a quarter of the way through decided I didn't like it... went to Benjamin Moore picked up a different color and now i don't like that one either...i am now online using the color viewer trying to figure out which color i should go for next...my mistake this time was not getting samples and testing the color...which is something I ALWAYS do...i just went for it...two gallons and sixty bucks later, I am back to where I started...my kitchen is completely dismantled...you can barely get to the fridge because, yes, i pulled it out...have you looked behind your fridge recently? it's scarey...there were alot of dust bunnies living there..so now i'm tired, grumpy, frustrated...and ready to pack it in for the night...

0 Comments: