Wednesday, May 30, 2007

today was a good day until....

we came home tonight from Lindsey's first grade expo program at school only to find out that the air conditioning unit on the second floor doesn't work. Ah yes, it is 84 hot-humid-stifling degrees in our bedroom...and we think it is the outside unit...which means, there goes part of my hard wood flooring project...have you ever replaced an A/C unit?..it's not cheap, we know, we have replaced the first floor one already. On the bright side, I feel blessed that I don't have to live without A/C for longer than a day or two and that we can afford to pay for major repairs like this. God is good.

2 Comments:

veronica said...

You are the fifth person in the past week that I know whose air conditioning has gone out! I am saying my prayers that ours doesn't go out. Good luck and I sorry. Don't you hate it when you get those unexpected expenses when you already have plans for them?

Debbie said...

It is so very frustrating to have to spend money on this stuff. We have had nothing but problems with the upstairs unit..every summer it is something! I am just hopeful the repair people don't say they are so busy that it will be July before they get out here.