Thursday, May 17, 2007

now this is what I call 'REEL" exciting

It sure doesn't take much to make me happy. Today, I am doing the happy dance because I bought the greatest invention ever. Ok, I have had an ongoing battle with my garden hose. I really, really hate those things..they are unwieldy and dirty, and I have yet to find a functional hose house that is easy to use. We had one of those hose wheels, and in a word (or two actually) it stunk. So I googled "retractable hoses" and happened upon The REEL SMART hose wheel that rewinds the hose automatically...no batteries, no electricity, no motor...It is hydro something something technology which is some engineer's high-brow term for being powered by water...when you hook it up to the spigot, turn on the water, and push the rewind button, the hose automatically rewinds and houses up to 100 feet of hose. I'm not kidding...so what did I do..took video of it to show you....



Can you believe you just watched video of a garden hose? Here is the good news, you too can have a REEL SMART hose wheel ;) ...it's a little pricey, but oh so worth it..

2 Comments:

Courtney said...

that is SO funny...and SO cool! unfortunately we just spent good money on the other kind - that you have to wind yourself and you hope no one is driving by while you're doing it...it's very frustrating.

Anonymous said...

What will they think of next? A great invention.

Love Mom