Friday, March 16, 2007

let's discuss this weather


I really don't want to be one of those people who talks about the weather incessantly, but this day just cannot end without me telling you that it has been snowing since 2:00 pm. Yes, 48 hours ago it was 82 degrees, the windows were open, we were playing outside, and my neighbor drove by and yelled out "spring is here." Bob is now outside shovelling snow, and I just heard that same neighbor starting up his snow blower! I am not kidding! It all started out as rain, turned into sleet and then into a full blown snow storm...freaky...

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you not love these stories. They are so creative. Even though I don't comment daily, I have read them all. The children never cease to amaze me. I am looking forward to my sleep over next Saturday. Maybe we will add to your blog.

Love Mom