Wednesday, January 9, 2008

phony baloney

Well gang we are headed into a year of election "heaven" and so far it ain't pretty. No clear front runner for either party as evidenced in Iowa and New Hampshire, and there are, I don't know, 45,000 candidates. I can't remember if it was last night or the night before, but we saw the ultimate eye-rolling news piece on Hillary Clinton that made Bob and I just laugh. She was sitting before a group of women, in New Hampshire I think, giving her best teary eyed speech about how bad they have it and how much she cares about them...and she, of course, is the one to fix it all because she saved Arkansas dontcha know. Ugh, I just wanted to throw up. Everything, I mean everything, she does is calculated...so this touchy feely display was a tad phony. Now the pundits are claiming that she won over the female vote in NH because of her heartfelt chat with these ladies..oh puhleese...sorry if you're an HRC fan...I'm not and never have been...

0 Comments: