Wednesday, November 14, 2007

uh...interesting things I saw today

....a guy walking around the gas station with one of those flossers hanging out of his mouth...disgusting

... a woman my age or older wearing black pants, gray shirt and lime colored crocs...not a good look...crocs are cute on kids and practical for nurses...beyond that, well, no comment...

...a bumper sticker that said "we stay together for the sake of the cats"...uh ok...hope they don't have kids....

...a bumper sticker that said, "families are made out of love" with two skirted stick figures holding the hands of two small children...I've seen the rainbow stickers but never anything like that before...

well okay...that's all I have to report other than my friend Kirsten made it through surgery and her first night...she is in good humor and is talking about what type of wig she is going to get...her son wants "Elmo"...she was thinking more Marge Simpson...beehive baby...God is good.

0 Comments: