Monday, November 12, 2007

go figure

Bob, Lindsey, Kyle and I are in a double elimination football pool...each week Bob gives the kids three teams to pick from...they then send their picks to my brother-in-law who administers the whole thing...Well guess what? Out of a 186 participants, Lindsey is still in with one loss, Bob is still in with one loss, I got my second loss this week and was knocked out of the pool because the stupid Saints lost to the lowly Rams, and Kyle, (Kyle!) is one of 8 UNDEFEATED players...that my friends means he is in the running to win $1,860! Just goes to show you, that you don't need to know a thing about football to win a pool... you just pick 'em cause the team name sounds cool to you at that moment. Barry, after all these years, maybe you should have Kyle pick for you!

0 Comments: