Tuesday, July 24, 2007

i'm gonna pay for this

it is 8:55 a.m. and both kids are still sleeping...it has been this way since our trip to Dallas...good news for me: I get to sleep in...bad news for me: I get to sleep in. What a double edged sword...I haven't slept in consistently until after 8:oo since before I was married...for the last month that is all i have been doing. It is nice, but I feel like I am getting my day started so late. I woke up early this morning BUT fell back asleep....the last week of August is going to be tough...we are going to have to really focus on getting back into a routine and getting up early...Lindsey has been sleeping almost three hours later than she does during the school year...however, she has been staying up after we put her to bed doing soduku puzzles or reading....she has been reading a Cam Jansen, Magic Tree House or Nancy Drew Notebook series book a night. For that I cannot complain, but she is sleeping later...oh well, i guess i should enjoy these wonderful lazy days of summer...they will end before we know it...off to the pool today!

2 Comments:

Courtney said...

LOVE the new "look"!

Debbie said...

it's like the paint in my house...gotta change it when i get bored...sound familiar ;)