Tuesday, May 22, 2007

May 22 .....

Today is Lindsey's 7th birthday..boo hoo...feeling nostalgic, I retrieved some pics either on or very close to her previous birthdays...



Lindsey on the day she was born...May 22, 2000.


Lindsey on her first birthday...or close to it.


Lindsey on her second birthday...yes, Veronica, that is the dress-up Tim and Meaghan gave her!



Lindsey on her third birthday.... getting ready for a "tea party" with her guests...after which she threw up because of all the excitement...and cake.

See Next post for more...

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so precious! Lindsey, I remember the day you were born because your mommy and daddy let me be present for your arrival. My how the time flies.

Happy, Happy birthday.

Love Grandma Kay

veronica said...

How cute! I believe that I have many of the same type of pictures with Meghan in all of those BEAUTIFUL princess outfits. Now it is like pulling teeth to even get her in a skirt! Time does fly but now we just love different things about them. Tell Lindsay Happy Birthday from the Powell's!